June 20, 2009

homecoming



Shane will be here any minute and Jordan will get to spend about a week with him. That will be great. As for me, I will be swamped with homework. I have never done so poorly in a class before; I may drop it. However, I met with my teacher and she says she is surprised anyone passes this class, it is quite hard. So I am going to work my butt off for the next week, and if my grades do not improve, I will then drop it. wish me luck.
I will update and post pics of Jordan from his week with his dad. They are going to Seaworld and The San Antonio Zoo and all sorts of things. If I am a good girl and do all my work, I may get to go too. we shall see.
also, I feel like such a mom now cause I finally put up framed pics of jordan in the front room :)

2 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Great job with those pictures, Beth.
How is the homework coming along and your time alone:0( without the little cutie pie? Hope all is well. Happy 4th of July to you all!! Love you!!

Chris, Irma and Hector said...

Beth! I barely log on to this cuz I get so busy that I hadn't even noticed you had a blog. Although from the looks of it, looks like you don't log on that much either huh? =)