October 16, 2008

back to school


In January I start college. Finally. I'll be going to the Austin Community College and getting my associate degree in liberal arts. I'll be taking the classes I can online, and I'll get a sitter for the classes I have to take on campus (which is just down the street). The full time schedule will be hard on Jordan because we will have a little less time together, but of course it will be worth it. In two years I'll either be transferring to UT or to a university out of state. we shall see. I plan on a masters in english literature, so I can teach at a university. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Dad and Mom Mann said...

Yea Beth!! What great blogs. I am so excited to see my little great-grandson with that handsome little face and those gorgeous blue eyes!! It was fantastic talking to you on the phone this morning. I look forward to talking to you again tomorrow. Love you and Jordan!!

Brook said...

Glad to see you are hopping on the blog wagon!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I just saw you had a blog again. I am so glad. It is good to hear how you are doing.